Monday, July 7, 2008

More tidbits about me

It's kind of a slow day at work so I've been drifting along the web getting caught up on some blogs. Although I love this blog, sometimes I get wistful at other people's freeform blogs in which they can just write about anything they feel like and not be confined to one set subject matter. But then I remembered that I am the master of my fate and the captain of my sould (remember that from Jaleesa's wall on A Different World?) and as such can blog about whatever I damn well please. So watch out. I'm going on a blog rampage this week - seven posts for seven days starting now. About anything I want (but I have to keep it 30% beauty if I want to qualify for Total Beauty's network lol).
Hope you ladies enjoy. Maybe you have questions you want to ask me and then I could blog about the answers. Wouldn't that be fun?

No comments: